First and foremost I am a sinner saved by Gods grace. I am a wife of 10 years to Josh. Mother to four awesome kids, Taylor 10, Heidi 8, Drew 6, and Whitney 5. I'm a Christian women living in a not so Christian world. I value my family and friends. I am the inventor of the "NicCode" my own special way of spelling. Because we all know that's not one of my strong points. A Diet Coke addict. I'm a self proclaimed Hair-a-phobic. A proud member of the Minivan Mafia. I run from conflict and love a good sale. I'm a taxi driver, chef, nurse, referee, teacher, therapist, friend, disciplinarian, business owner, comforter, safety patrol, laundry attendant, maid, room mom, rule enforcer all rolled into a days work. Life may be crazy but it's the life I've always dreamed of!!
"Search me, O God, and know my heart: test me and know my anxious thoughts. Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life." Psalm 139: 23-24
2 comments:
Oh my word! She's adorable!
She looks like a Bella, Daisy or Fiona.
If you're looking for a "piggy" name though you could call her: Petunia, Big Momma or Sue..Get it? Piggy Sue. LOL! I crack myself up! :)
Anyways, can't wait to for the big name reveal.
Congrats on your new piggy!
~Christi in California~
How bout Bacon Bitty...It will be original! LOL mahahahah
Mari Beth
Post a Comment