Thursday, March 31, 2011

Introducing Izzy Grace

Oh my Word...I LOVE her! Even if she gets me up every two hours to eat!




How adorable is she??? Everyone needs a Potbelly Pig....right?? =)

8 comments:

Shannon said...

I REALLY love little pigs! Seriously, I've asked my husband before if we could have one and of course he says no. I may have to come see yours. Seriously, I'm not kidding! I just wanna hold her!!! ha!

Beth said...

She is so adorable! I can't get over how cute she is!

Sarah Cook said...

That little pink bow is just adorable on such a little pig! Hope she is good for yall!

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

ADORABLE!

~cmd~ said...

Good golly that pigs adorable! Love the name you chose too!
Josh & Drew are destined to be surrounded by girls. :)

Have a great day enjoying that piggy!

~Christi in California~

~cmd~ said...

Oh my goodness. That piggy is adorable! Love the name too.

Josh & Drew were destined to be surrounded by girls.

Have a great day enjoying that piggy!

~Christi in California~

T.J. said...

For the longest time i was obsessed with wanting a pot belly pig- I've since moved on to wanting a goat, but your little sweetness is quite convincing!!!!!

It's good to be back visiting your blog :)

Angie said...

That is crazy cute! Hey, awhile back you gave the run down on how you lost weight (which by the way, you didn't need to lose). If possible, could you do it again. I need help.
Thanks from your Alabama friend,
Angie