Monday, April 11, 2011

Jiggly Booty....Miss Izzy... and Some Baseball!

I LOVE watching Drew play baseball. His face kills me in this picture!


Drew and Coach Daddy! Drew's team came in 2nd during a tournament this weekend! So proud of them!
And let me tell you.....This is one rotten little piggy!! She was two weeks old last Friday. She has gotten better and only takes a bottle about every four hours which is so much better for me. I forgot how hard it is getting up every two hours to feed a baby. "Kinda" made me get over my little bout of baby fever..LOL Then I had to share a Whitney story......We were in the Target dressing room and in her not so indoor voice and VERY concerned asked me "Momma.....When I'm really old...You know like 31.... Will my booty be as jiggly as yours??" You could her the snickers from the other dressing rooms!!! Ahh...I love that kid!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Yes, I am on FB. Look me up! I tried to find you but couldn't. I'm Angie Davenport!

Lindsay said...

I think y'all should probably keep snacks and pillows in the Target dressing room! We are the same way with Penneys. Whenever I tell Rodney we are going to town, he says "to Penneys?"

Hey, and when u get a chance, add me to your list of blogs on your sidebar: you are where most of my guests originated!

Miss you!

Lindsay